About Me

My photo
FROM AFRICAN PRINTS TO COD AND CHIPS...WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF *ihearts*

Blog Archive

Monday 6 May 2013

1XTRA TALENT HOSTED BY MOI FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL!



For the month of April 2013 I had the privilege to host my own Afrobeats show on BBC 1xtra as part of their #XtraTalent initiative.

#XtraTalent on BBC 1Xtra allows Afrobeats lovers from their own respective fields, (DJ's, Artists, bloggers, writers etc) to come and bless the 1Xtra mic for one hour after the 'Afroboss' DJ Edu.

From the likes of Fuse ODG, DJ Sef Kombo to The CEO Dancers, they have all hosted their own shows... and now it's my turn!

 So if you missed my shows where I sprinkle some Zimbabwean flavours in the mix- you can listen back here: 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0187h70

I'm not sure how long the links will be live so you better listen quick fast!

Thanks for all your love and support thus far!

Love x






No comments:

Post a Comment