About Me

My photo
FROM AFRICAN PRINTS TO COD AND CHIPS...WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF *ihearts*

Blog Archive

Saturday 15 June 2013

MAFIKIZOLO- KHONA FT UHURU

Ooohhh how I love South Africa :D

This magical track titled 'Khona' is by the popular South African band 'Mafikizolo' featuring the dramatic singer Uhruru. It exploded across the African continent in February 2013 and is now seeping onto our foreign shores. For those of you who love your SA sounds, this track is should be in your top 5! Don't ask me to translate... I have no clue... something to do with 'Bring back my love'...I think... well whatever it means, the track is slammin!

The visuals for this song highlight the vibrancy of Africa and the uniqueness of Southern Africa. Bright and bold colours make this video captivating, not to mention the gay-ish male dancers and of course the hot babe singing her heart out... I should have been in this video damn it!

Enjoy...

\

Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment