About Me

My photo
FROM AFRICAN PRINTS TO COD AND CHIPS...WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF *ihearts*

Blog Archive

Thursday 28 November 2013

I WANT TO CHOP MY HAIR OFF SO I CAN LOOK LIKE NANDI MNGOMA!

I love my natural hair. I really do but every now and then I get the urge to just shave it all off. Especially when I clapped eyes on this hottie:


How gorgeous is this woman please!?


Nandi Mngoma is a singer/actress/model from South African. SHE IS A BABE!

The following video for her single 'Good Time', launched early in March. Since then I've been fighting the urge to do the big chop...even though I'm natural already.... She's just making me wanna chop, chop and CHOP! It pleases me to see beautiful, black, bald- headed women represented like this in the media.




I love everything about this colourful video. It oozes sexiness, happiness and Southern African wonderfulness!

As for the hair... I don't think I've got quite the face to pull it off... so I will sit and enjoy Miss Nandi's bald-headedness from afar!

Love x
#GoodTimes

No comments:

Post a Comment